When you pick up your puppy (or when your puppy is delivered) you’ll also receive a “Go-Home Bag” containing a number of items. We know that adopting a new puppy can be a bit of a whirlwind–there’s a lot going on, and it’s hard to keep track of everything you need! So we’ve done some of the leg work for you in advance. Your puppy’s go home bag will include:
- your puppy’s health record
- a bag of Life’s Abundance All Life Stages dog food (what your puppy will be eating)
- a small bag of Life’s Abundance Tasty Rewards dog treats
- a small blanket, with your puppy’s littermates’/mom’s scent.
- a small toy
- a training clicker
- a leash
- a potty pad
- a pedigree
- a folder with some reference information
But there are many things you’ll need to acquire yourself. We’ve tried to make this process as easy as possible for you with the lists below.